Yes, the bike arrives assembled.
Our bikes are handmade in Poland according to the specifications selected by our customers. If the information about extended delivery time does not appear when selecting the configuration, it means that the orders will be completed within the standard time of up to 2 weeks from the receipt of the order. We will inform you about the exact date of delivery by email.
If you want your bike to arrive faster you can contact us by email or phone. Maybe your Hazay is waiting for you ready in our warehouse?
If the information about extended delivery time does not appear when selecting the configuration, it means that the orders will be processed within the standard time of up to 2 weeks from the receipt of the order. We will inform you of the exact delivery date by email.
Hazay is a long-john bicycle. This means that, like a conventional bicycle, it has two wheels and resembles it very much. The only difference is that the front wheel is not under the handlebars, but in front of the cargo space. Riding a Hazay is therefore similar to riding a regular bicycle! Specially designed steering makes the bike very torsionally stable despite its dimensions. Hazay owes its name to the dialectal Poznan term for a hare – “hazaj”. When designing our bike, we had the idea that, like the Hazay hare, it would nimbly sneak through the urban jungle. If you know how to ride a regular bicycle, you can certainly handle riding a cargo bike. On the other hand, stability at a standstill will be taken care of by a steel leg (known as a kickstand). All you have to do is to put your foot against it, move the bike backwards and you’re done. The bike stands stable.
If you want, you can also try out our Hazay bike. To do so, visit one of our dealers or contact us.
The battery is a very important component of our bicycle, so it is worthwhile for you to take care of it in order to prolong its proper functioning.
- As in electronic equipment, the battery should not be exposed to very high temperatures. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you can’t ride in summer and winter. The bike should simply not be stored in very high temperatures for long periods of time. This can lead to faster battery wear.
- The charging process is good to plan for yourself to charge the battery to full or at least 80%. Of course, single “recharging” of the battery will not do it any harm, but in the long run it can reduce its maximum capacity.
- Try not to bring the battery to a complete discharge, and when this happens charge it as soon as possible
- If you plan to not drive the Hazay for an extended period of time (actually, why should you?), make sure the battery is charged.
- Always ensure that the charging plug is plugged in correctly. The charging process should not take place in extreme temperatures.
- Although the battery as well as the whole bike is designed for rain, it cannot dive. So do not make the battery completely submerged. If you would wash the bike, for example, with a garden hose, do not direct the stream directly to the battery.
- If the battery fell to you, or suffered some mechanical damage, it is necessary to contact us.
Tuning the motor and the battery of Hazay may result in losing the guarantee of the producer, thus we don’t recommend tuning it, also because of safety and legal reasons, that e.g limit the speed of electric bikes.
If you are interested in cooperating with us – please send us an email on [email protected]or approach us directly on LinkedIn.
For transporting children on our bike, we designed a seat that attaches to the airline rails on the box floor. The seat has 2 sets of straps. The seat is finished with waterproof foam to increase the comfort of your journey. The advantage of our seat is its quick removal if you need to transport larger loads.
At the moment, two childrenaged 2 – 7 years can be transported.
In Hazay, we used “airline” rails. The puppy can be attached to them with a special connector added in the set. You can use your own lanyard or purchase one from our store.
It depends on the engine mode you are currently using and the weight of the load you are transporting. The average range on the 3rd mode is about 90 – 100 km.
In accordance with EU regulations, individual customers are given a 2-year warranty on the bicycle and its accessories, and business customers (buying on a VAT invoice) are entitled to a 1-year warranty.
If you have any problem with Hazay or its accessories, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] and describe your problem in detail. If possible document the fault with pictures. We, in response, will instruct you on the next steps and solve the problem as soon as possible.
If you have a problem with your Hazay and you bought it online please send us a mail on [email protected]and we will find a solution for you as soon as possible.
You can test our bikes in Poznań or at one of our dealers.
When parking somewhere, always take the battery and display with you. This will make your bike a less attractive target for would-be-thieves. Also make sure you lock your bike with a long and certified chain lock. Thread the lock through both the frame and the rear wheel and connect it to a large immovable object (i.e. lamppost or special bike parking racks). We always advise you to take out insurance for your bike because they are highly sought after.